If you are looking for a great diet pill from a reputable company, Appedex is made by the same people that brought us Apidexin, so you know you can trust that it is made by capable people who have your health in mind. Let’s take a closer look and see if Appedex lives up to the reputation of Apidexin!
One thing that I am excited about Appedex is that it doesn’t include any proprietary blends. This is such a refreshing change from other diet pills that try to trick the public by withholding the amount of each ingredient.
Not only can we see the amounts of each ingredient, but the ingredients themselves are dynamite!
Here’s the rundown:
• Chromax: this is an ingredient that relies on the powers of an essential trace metal called chromium. The reason Chromax is so great is because it regulates blood sugar levels that usually drop while dieting, triggering cravings.
• Leangard: a combination of ForsLean, GarCitrin and Bioperine, Leangard is an impressive weight loss agent. The three different ingredients in it speed metabolism, promote lean body mass and suppress appetite.
• Caralluma Fimbriata: this ingredient comes from a cactus in India that works to suppress appetite. It is so effective that native tribes in India carried it with them to chew on during long hunts so that they would not get hungry.
• Irvingia Gabonensis: this extract from the seeds of a tree that grows in Western Africa is the latest trend in weight loss products. It is fantastic because it stops the body from storing fat cells and also helps to break down fat that has already been stored.
• Fucoxanthin: Fucoxanthin comes from an edible brown seaweed that is native to Asian countries. This ingredient has actually never been studied on humans in clinical trials, but in obese animals, it was actually shown to reduce belly fat.
If you haven’t already noticed, all of these ingredients are natural and come from nature. This is great because you know that you won’t have as many toxins floating around in your bloodstream that come as a result of manufactured ingredients.
Yikes, this product is not cheap! If you are looking to lose those last few ‘vanity pounds,’ I don’t know if this investment is for you. It retails for $99.99, but on the Appedex website, it is available for $59.99. Even with the price reduced, it still is pretty pricey.
I do know that there are a lot of people who have serious weight loss goals, though, so if you fall into that category, this might be a great diet pill for you to use. One thing to offset the cost, though, is the free shipping. Unfortunately, this is only available with orders of more than $75, so if you are trying it for the first time, you don’t get any breaks.
From what I can see, Appedex is a fantastic weight loss supplement! It has the amounts that have been shown to produce weight loss in clinical trials, so I don’t see any reason why it will not be a great product to help you lose weight. Give it a try and let us know what you think!